葡京备用网站appuniversity of north carolina asheville is accredited by the southern association of colleges and schools commission on colleges to award baccalaureate degrees and one masters degree. for questions about the accreditation of university of north carolina asheville, please contact:
Commission on Colleges
1866 Southern Lane
Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097
葡京备用网站appthe purpose for publishing the commission on college’s address and contact numbers is to enable interested constituents (1) to learn about the accreditation status of the university of north carolina asheville and (2) to file a complaint for alleged non-compliance with a standard or requirement.
please note that normal inquiries about the university of north carolina at asheville, such as admissions requirements, financial aid, educational programs, and the like should be addressed directly to us and not to the commission on colleges office. for information specific to the university of north carolina at asheville, please contact:
Office of the Chancellor, UNC Asheville
253 Phillips Hall, CPO 1400
One University Heights
Asheville, NC 28804
葡京备用网站appin addition to institutional accreditation by sacscoc, unc asheville has several programs which are accredited.
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accredits the Management and Accountancy Department.
- The Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredits the Joint UNCA/NC State Engineering program in Mechatronics.
- The American Chemical Society (ACS) approves the Chemistry Department but does not accredit.
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) has granted continuing accreditation to the Department of Education. This accreditation covers initial teacher preparation programs.
- The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) accredits the Health and Counseling Center.